Jermaine Lamarr Cole or better known as J Cole is an American rapper born in January 28, 1985. Cole udviklede a love for telling stories through his lyrics in his youth. These J Cole quotes comes from his songs.
- Living in a world where bad means good, that explains why the bad hoes attractive, that explains why the bad rappers go platinum.
- I’ve always been an underdog. I feel like I beat the odds.
- Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles.
- I got a life in my grip, she holding tight to my wrist. She screaming: ‘Don’t let me slip.’
- You are perfect exactly as you are. With all your flaws and problems, there’s no need to change anything. All you need to change is the thought that you aren’t good enough.
- Ain’t no way around it no more, I am the greatest, a lot of n****s sat on the throne, I am the latest.
- To appreciate the sun you gotta know what rain is.
- Born sinner, was never born to be perfect.
- Keep grindin’ boy, your life can change in one year, And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.
- I gotta do this for me. They tell me life is a test but where’s a tutor for me?
- Either you play the game or let the game play you and be that broke sucka talkin bout I stayed true.
- I know that everything that glitters ain’t gold, I know the sh*t ain’t always good as it seems, but tell me til u get it how could you know?
- To never try is the ultimate fail, but love is wanting more for someone than they want for themselves.
- I keep a cross on my chest, either that or a vest. Do you believe that Eve had Adam in check?
- In my own class man, I write my own passes, I hear the shots fired, yeah I see the stones casted, my sh*t is already fire, don’t gas it.
- I seen a baby cry seconds later he laughs… the beauty of life, the pain never lasts.
- Put a price on my head won’t make me run. Try to kill me but it can’t be done. Cause my words gon’ live forever. You put two and two together Cole here forever.
- One thing you should know about me is I never play to lose, Always aim high and rarely obey the rules.
- You know the saying, ‘fake it til you make it,’ me I did the opposite, I made it then I faked it.
- No need to fix what God already put his paint brush on.
- I walk along this long harbor of life and sit on the piers, reflect on my pain and sh*t on my fears.
- In this life ain’t no happy endings; Only pure beginnings followed by years of sinning and fake repentance.
- Life is a movie, pick your own role, Climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole.
- The same ones you love will bring you pain.
- Hard to move on when you always regret one.
- I’ll be dammed if I sit around another year, Dreamin’ dreams hopin’ somehow that they just appear.
- Don’t let bridges you cross be bridges you burn.
- I always feel like it’s two key ingredients when it comes to following your dreams, making something happen that the average person deems difficult. If you truly believe it, that’s step one. Step two, is, you know, the hard work that goes along with it.
- Promise to my momma I’ma make it to the Top..
So I’ma keep climbing til my heartbeat drop.
- If you ain’t aim too high, then you aim too low!
- I’m here to spread a message of hope. Follow your heart. Don’t follow what you’ve been told you’re supposed to do.
- They say time is money but really it’s not
If we ever go broke, then time is all we got
And we can’t make that back, no you can’t make that back.
- We got dreams and we got the right to chase ’em, Look at the nation, that’s a crooked smile braces couldn’t even straighten.
- Don’t worry, Even Jesus never saw his real father.
- I put a lot of pressure on myself. I think something’s not good enough, and I won’t stop until I feel like I’ve made it. I’m never satisfied.
Great J Cole Quotes
The last of the J Cole Quotes
If you have not yet heard some of J Coles songs, then it’s about time. He’s good at rapping and what he says is fantastic. I hope you liked the quotes.